You may find the following links of interest. The BluePages team has no control over the content of these sites. We do not necessarily recommend, agree with or certify that these sites are accurate or helpful (see Disclaimer).
Mental Health Portal, Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing
- Provides crisis contacts, and information about mental health government policies, programs, and consultation with consumer, carers, and the mental health sector.
- A site intended to provide 'up to date quality assured information' on a variety of health topics.
JobAccess, Australian Government initiative
- A site intended as a "one-stop information shop" for all matters relating to the employment of people with a disability.
Living Is For Everyone
- The Commonwealth government's Living Is For Everyone (LIFE) website is a world-class suicide and self-harm prevention resource. Dedicated to providing the best available evidence and resources to guide activities aimed at reducing the rate at which people take their lives in Australia, the LIFE website is designed for people across the community who are involved in suicide and self-harm prevention activities.
National Institute of Mental Health (Depression information)
- Provides general information about depression and weblinks to clinical trials.
NHS Direct, National Health Service
- This website provides a list of support organisations, a summary of information on depression, and an audio tape about depression.