Where to find help outside of Australia & New Zealand
This directory is designed for information purposes only. The BluePages team is not responsible for, and does not necessarily endorse or recommend the practitioners and services listed here (see Disclaimer). Although we strive to keep the directory up to date, no guarantee is given about the relevance and accuracy of the directory listings provided.
Directory last reviewed: 4 February 2014
To find a local helpline in your country, visit Befrienders Worldwide at www.befrienders.org.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Free call: 1800 273 TALK (1800 273 8255)
- Website: www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a 24 hour, toll-free, confidential suicide prevention hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress.
Consumer/Survivor Mental Health Information
American Psychological Society
- Website: locator.apa.org
- The American Psychological Society site can provide information about local psychologists.
Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA)
- Website: adaa.org
- Provides treatment and research information about depression, anxiety and related disorders. Includes a 'Find a Therapist Directory'.